Our team of qualified engineers will take the time to understand your requirements and design solutions to meet your needs.
Electrical Systems Design
Our electrical engineers design and install power and control systems for various equipment and processes within industrial settings. They ensure reliable and efficient operations while meeting the specific requirements of your facility.
We support you throughout the electrical systems design process, including:
- Requirements Analysis: In the first step, our electrical engineers will seek to understand the requirements of your application. This includes identifying the power needs, the types of equipment and machinery to be powered and controlled, safety regulations, environmental considerations, and any specific customer or industry standards that need to be followed.
- Our engineers need to consider all the factors that will affect the design and construction of our control solutions:
- Load: Whether the building’s electrical system has enough capacity for the equipment.
- Power distribution: How we deliver the power to motors and other loads
- Equipment selection: What is the ambient temperature of the installation, whether it is likely to be washed down or subject to water jets and any other external factors
Control and Automation: Industrial electrical systems often involve complex control and automation requirements. This includes designing control panels, programmable logic controllers (PLCs), human-machine interfaces (HMIs), and other devices that monitor and control the equipment and processes. The control system design aims to provide precise and reliable control, ensure safety, and enable remote monitoring and operation when necessary.
We specialise in double wall containment piping systems and leak detection equipment.
Our technical expertise and customer-focused approach have led to the development of many long-term partnerships with our customers across the UK and Europe.
We have over 40 years of industry experience, providing world-class, effective, competitive hydraulic solutions. Our extensive applications knowledge spreads across many industries, including:
- Oil and gas
- Machine tools
- Power generation
- Road sweeper
- Concrete mixers
- Marine drives
- Handling equipment
Our investment in people, technology and facilities will allow us to provide you with an even better, more efficient service.
From simple to complex projects, our team of engineers are ready to work with customers to find the best solution.
We have a team of highly skilled, experienced electrical engineers who complete work from simple wiring and panel builds to sophisticated control programming, customised to customer requirements.
We cover the complete solution:
- Circuit Design
- Bespoke programming
- Proportional controls
- Panel build
- Complete system integration
From simple to complex projects, our team of engineers are ready to work with you to find the best solution. We have an excellent knowledge of all the key manufacturers including Siemens, Schneider, Alan Bradley and National Instruments.
Our customers often find that the benefits of working with our teams are the complete understanding across both the electrical and hydraulic systems and our seamless integration between the two that adds real value.
Custom control valve builds
Need a custom control valve build? We have the state-of-the-art equipment and technical capabilities to commission the design and build of any custom control valve, bespoke to the needs of your application
Our hydraulic experience combined with valve engineering and understanding means we’re able to design and build even the most complex valves. We take the time to understand the challenges of your application and offer design options that meet every goal.
Custom-engineered to meet and exceed your expectations, all of our custom control valves are manufactured with safety and quality assurance as standard.
Bespoke Hydraulic Fittings
We’re the engineering centre of excellence for hydraulic component design and manufacture.
From our facilities in Knowsley, we produce millions of high-quality hydraulic fittings each year. KR tube couplings and adaptors have been designed, tested, and manufactured by our team and have provided leak-free solutions successfully on thousands of applications over the past 20 years. We are now the sole manufacturer of Betabite imperial fittings, providing a full range of OD and NB tube and pipe fittings.
With our highly experienced production team and state-of-the-art CNC machines, we provide customers with high-quality hydraulic fittings with pressure ratings up to 690 bar. Our extensive knowledge of hydraulic fittings and our efficient production process allow us to deliver customised bespoke fittings to customers within seven days.
KR and Betabite high-pressure rated hydraulic fittings provide solutions to many industries across the globe including gas, chemical, and nuclear.
Engineering Centre of Excellence
Through our Engineering Centre of Excellence, we also provide:
- Planned scheduled maintenance
- Workshop component repair
- Support and test facilities
- Fault and oil analysis
- Contamination control programmes with ISO 4406 reports2
- 24/7 availability
- Ring and High Performance Flange (HPF) systems use ISO and SAE footprints with an outer diameter up to 273mm (10”) and pressures up to 420 bar.