Who We Are
Thanks to the 5-1 merger, the range of products now available to you is immense. And best of all, available from one source, so no need spend time trawling several different websites.
One point of supply, either at the click of a mouse or by flicking through our dedicated hydraulic, pneumatic, industrial or process catalogues. What’s more, our united buying power means we can pass some of the most competitive prices in the industry on to you.
How our supplier relationships benefit you
It’s not just our customer relationships we value, having strong connections with our suppliers is vital to ensure you get the best possible choice and value. As a Flowtech customer your choice of leading brands is vast. Here’s just a handful:
Festo, Metalwork, Kelm, Norgren, Camozzi, Parker and Pneumax, Eaton Walterscheid, Panam, PH Industries, Hy-Fitt, KR, RSB, Redashe, Jamec Pem, Conah, Total, GP, Aignep, EE.
Non-catalogue, special order and project items
Sometimes though the item you’re looking for isn’t straight forward. It can be frustrating trying to source custom or hard to find products on your own. That’s when we can share our world-wide reach with you. We can source over a million products from a global network of manufacturers. Imagine the time and effort this saves you.
All this coupled with these customer inspired services:
- Support for your business from your dedicated account manager
- Place your order by 10pm for standard next-day delivery
- Delivery and collection available 24 hours a day
- We’ll ship direct to your customers (using your own branded documents)
- Custom hose assemblies
- Bespoke tube manipulation, Walform hire and many more
- Your technical questions answered by our experienced Technical Support team
- Volume and bespoke product sourcing
- Manage your account online
- Order using your own part codes
- Marketing support