Ordering, Collection and Delivery 24/7
Need to get your customer back up and running as quickly as possible?
Your customers' machines don't know it's after 5pm and before 8am. We introduced our 24/7 Service in response to our customers who needed products urgently.
Now you can order stock items, take delivery or collect 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
Here's how it works:
If you need to order a stock item between 6pm-8am during the week or over the weekend (6pm Friday to 8am Monday) our new 24/7 Service* can be used in 3 easy steps to order, arrange delivery or collect from our Distribution Centre:
- Login to your account to check stock.
- Proceed to the checkout and for the 'Choose your delivery' option, select the "Out of Hours Service"
- On the next screen, you will see our 'Out of Hours' phone number. Call the number to agree a convenient delivery or collection time.
- Complete the placement of the order via our website, ensuring you choose the 24/7 option on the delivery details page.
- To use this service, you need access to your online account with Flowtech. If you are unsure of your login details, you can request a reminder or reset here: https://www.flowtech.co.uk/forgotten-details
- Collection and delivery is from our Skelmersdale site only
- This service is only for emergency call out orders.
*Terms and conditions apply: Call out charge £75. Same day carriage £5.50 + £1.50 per mile. Orders requiring delivery must not exceed 30kg. Service applied to fully assembled, stocked items only. Certain sizes may be restricted. Phone line open Monday to Thursday 10pm to 8am and Friday 10pm to Monday 8am. Collection in person is available at a pre-agreed time. Collection point open until 10pm (Monday to Friday). Please note