Hydrostatic H2O and dry nitrogen pressure testing.
If not done correctly pressure testing is a high-risk activity that could leave you or your team members with some nasty injuries.
The BFPDA recommends hydraulic hoses are pressure tested. Our two in-house pressure testing units mean that all our hose assemblies are tested at twice the working pressure (hydraulic) as standard, for twice the amount of time the BFPDA suggests.
Get guaranteed safety – every time
Our assembly team put to the test a variety of hose assemblies including hydraulic, rubber compressor, air breathing and pneumatic. Reporting on their safe working pressures using hydrostatic H2O and the leak detecting dry nitrogen water tank. This is combined with a percentage test plus superior hose and components.
You can feel at ease knowing that you'll always receive a superior and safe product that performs to the highest possible standards.
Pressure testing is available for kits, hose assemblies and tube manipulation.
Hydrostatic H2O testing
- 3/16" up to 2"
- 5 outlet ports capable of testing to 1500 bar
- Test bed – 2000 x 800 x 500 mm
- Bulletproof cover
Nitrogen test unit
- 10 outlet ports capable of testing up to 30 bar
- Air and water hose assemblies tested submersed in water
- Dry nitrogen test medium drier than O2 or atmospheric mix
- All testing is performed by fully BFPDA trained personnel
- All testing is performed to BS EN ISO 7751
Place your order before 12.30pm* and get next-day delivery.
Have your order delivered direct to your customer with Flowtech Express.
* Large order volumes may take longer, please ask for more information.