Metal Work One
Metal Work ONE
In the field of pneumatic air preparation, it’s unusual to find a new product that is ground-breaking and innovative, but Metal Work’s ONE Unit is truly revolutionary.
Introducing the ONE Unit
The Metal Work ONE compressed air treatment unit has a high degree of integration and features numerous functions. There are so many innovations in the ONE Unit, that three individual patent applications have been registered to protect it from imitation.
This unit is so unique, it won the international novelty award at Fluidtrans Compomac.
What makes the ONE Unit different?
Traditionally, a filter/regulator, shut-off valve, distribution manifold, slow start valve, dump valve and pressure switch are connected together, but this makes the resulting assembly very cumbersome. Metal Work ONE solves this issue as it stays the same compact size regardless of the configuration. It also has enhanced capacity, precision, and response speed.
What are the ONE Unit’s main features?
• It has a single high-performance valve on the main flow. This handles all functions, from regulation to relief.
• Pressure is adjusted via a switch on the front of the ONE unit, with LED indicators showing the switch status.
• It features a high-precision pilot regulator with controlled relief, in series with the manual on-off valve, the electric valve and the progressive actuator.
• The ONE unit is accessed from the front for all adjustments and servicing, so it’s the perfect solution for restricted areas or corners.
• It’s also great for the environment. The ONE unit uses less raw materials than conventional units, and all component parts can be recycled.
Find out if the Metal Work ONE Unit is the perfect solution for you. Contact us for full technical details.