In the process and industrial industry, Haitima is a brand that is trusted by many engineers, installers and users worldwide due to the durability and quality of their valves.
Extensive range of manual valves, actuated valves and ancillaries:
- Stainless steel and carbon steel ball valves - 1 piece, 2 piece and 3 piece available in a variety of screwed and flanged end connections
- Metal seated stainless steel gate, globe and check valves available in screwed and flanged end connections
- Stainless steel Y strainers available in screwed and flanged end connections
- Pneumatic actuators - spring return or double acting
- Pneumatic pilot accessories - NAMUR solenoid valves and limit switch boxes
- 316 stainless steel 150LB fittings
Established in 1984 and manufactured in Taiwan, Haitima design and manufacture a wide range of stainless steel and carbon steel valves for a variety of process and industrial applications due to the certification and quality assurance the products hold.
- Food and beverage
Please contact technical sales if you require assistance on selecting a Haitima valve for any specific requirements that you may have.
We found 2309 products