Established in Lumezzane (Brescia) in 1972 by the Patti brothers, Itap is currently one of the leading companies in the production of valves, fittings and distribution manifolds for sanitary and heating systems.
ITAP products have obtained approvals by more than 30 certification bodies from all over the world. These includes WRAS, EN 331, TUV, KIWA, UL listed, EAC and DVGW.
Historically, Itap were known worldwide for the production of their check and foot valves. However, today, ITAP offers a large range of ball valves, bibcocks and pressure reducing valves. These include:
- IDEAL and VIENNA ball valves
- BERLIN and LONDON EN 331 gas approved ball valves
- GREEN WRAS approved ball valves
- YORK, EUROPA, BLOCK and ROMA check valves
- 156 WRAS approved gate valve
- EUROPRESS (143 and 243) and MINIPRES pressure reducing valves
50 years of history, life and passion.
We found 528 products