Join our Business
Why Join Flowtech?
Being a friendly, supportive company, we enjoy a low turnover of staff, especially within our Distribution Centre and Call Centre, where absenteeism and turnover rates across many other businesses are notoriously high. In fact 63% of our office employees have been with the company for over 5 years, meaning that we have a wealth of expertise to support our customers and suppliers in an industry where relationships mean everything.
Very much like a family, we promote openness, honesty and teamwork. Employees enjoy working at Flowtech because they feel secure, supported and empowered to think creatively. This is the reason why we can offer so many tailored support solutions.
Here are some of the benefits of joining our family:
- Genuine family feel – friendly, supportive team environment.
- Excellent location in Lancashire - within a 30 mile radius of Manchester, Liverpool and Preston.
- Employer Contribution Pension
- Training – on the job training and support with career related training
- Career progression opportunities
Want to join us?
See our latest vacancies below or simply send your CV with a covering letter to [email protected]
Internal Key Account Manager
Experience within the Fluid Power Industry is a bonus, however most important is the candidates' desire to use their account servicing skills in a high tempo environment to help the business grow. Proactively following up enquiries and building existing relationship with the company to cross and up sell where the opportunities can be found.
Working within the Business Development Team your role will entail:
- Providing quotations as per customers requirement, ensuring we are maximising up sell and cross sell opportunities where applicable
- You will part of a team working to support and develop our customer base, providing exceptional customer experience and ensuring their requests and needs are met
- Work with customer base to increase wallet share and range of product sets sold into them
- Following up live quote opportunities to increase rate of conversion to order
- Ensure product sale leakages are identified, understood and regain business
- Work with marketing team to provide market feedback and help shape future campaigns
- Experience working to set targets
- PC Literate, Microsoft Office in particular Excel
- Well organised
- A confident and professional telephone manner with a willingness to help
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to deal with both internal and external customers
- Self-disciplined with the ability to prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent attendance record and time keeping
- Quick learner of bespoke systems.
- Problem solving skills
- Fluid Power Product Knowledge
This is a permanent full time position. Working hours are Monday-Thursday 8.30am to 5.30pm and Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm. Salary dependant on age and experience, Pension scheme, life assurance and monthly bonus scheme based on performance.
Full training on systems and basic products will be given, an ongoing training and progression program will also be supported.
Own transport is essential due to our location, which is not served by public transport
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]