A comprehensive supplier of power and motion control components and systems, Vickers vane and piston pumps, valves, electro-hydraulic controls, cylinders and filtration products are found in industrial, mobile, aerospace, marine and defense applications worldwide. Vickers also pioneered the industry’s first fluid analysis service, a tradition proudly continued by the Eaton Fluid Analysis Laboratory.
Vickers vane and piston pumps, valves, electro-hydraulic controls, cylinders and filtration products are found in industrial, mobile, aerospace, marine and defense applications worldwide. Vickers also pioneered the industry’s first fluid analysis service, a tradition proudly continued by the Eaton Fluid Analysis Laboratory.
V10 and PVQ Piston Pumps
Reliable, Quiet, Compact, Long Life, Serviceable...
- Vane Motors
The cartridge kit design makes for uptime and easy serviceability. Additionally, a low break
out force smooths out the start-up speed allowing for vane motors to be more forgiving to system pressure spikes. Vane motors offer an efficient and economical means of applying variable speed,
rotary hydraulic power and offer variable horsepower (constant torque). They can be stalled under load without damage when protected by a relief valve
- VMQ Pumps
The Vickers VMQ is the world leader in pressure capacity and noise levels and is available in a complete range of singles, doubles, triples and thru-drives. The unique wafer plate design of the VMQ allows for the increase in viscosity and pressure rise during cold start-up – something that competitors do not have.
Cetop 3 Valves
Solenoid Operated Directional Valve
Solenoid operated directional control valves are for directing and stopping flow at any point in a hydraulic system.
- Efficient control of greater hydraulic powers without increasing solenoid power consumption.
- Installed cost and space savings from higher power/weight-and size ratios.
- Installation flexibility resulting from choice of numerous combinations of solenoid connectors and locations.
- Viton seals as standard for multi-fluid capability. Nitrile seals available as a model code option.
- Higher sustained machine productivity and higher uptime because of proven fatigue life and endurance, tested over 20 million cycles.
- Solenoid coils can be changed quickly and easily without leakage from hydraulic system.
- Compact, cost effective system design when used with Eaton® SystemStak™ valves and subplates.
- Minimum pressure drop 2.5 bar at 30 l/min
- Range of coil connectors including DIN, Deutsch, AMP and terminal box
- Range of coil voltages and power options
- Up to 80 l/min (21 USgpm) and up to 40 l/min (10.5 USgpm) respectively at 350 bar (5000 psi).
- Offers designers the opportunity to select the optimum value package for each application.
- International standard interface.The valve mounting face conforms to ISO 4401, size 03 and is compatible with related international standards.
Cetop 5 Valves
Solenoid Operated Directional Valve
A range of four-port solenoid operated directional control valves with four-land spool design to facilitate provision of smooth, variable valve response speeds.
The range includes:
- AC and DC wet-armature solenoid options with ISO 4400 (DIN 43650) electrical connections and
- Variable speed changeover potential in all DC models; see “Response Times” section
- Many spool types; in spring-offset, spring centred and detented arrangements.
- Compact, cost effective system design when used with Eaton® SystemStak™ valves and subplates
We found 179 products matching